Software development that meets your needs
There might be times when you have an idea or a concept that needs to see the light of day. Maybe you don’t know how to make it happen. Here at Deverything™ we love taking in projects where we can convert an idea into a winning product.
Not everyone is a computer guru. Let Deverything™ take full development responsibility on your project or idea. Let us focus on what we are really good at while you can focus on your main business. With us you will achieve a better product and cut your time to market. We can even host and administer the systems you need, so you do not even have to worry about that! Of course, if you prefer, you can deploy the final product to whichever hosting partner suits your needs (i.e. you are not stuck with us…if you don’t want to).
The 7 step process
These are the base steps to any development project at Deverything™. The goal is to give you, as our customer, full transparency and control while at the same time you delegate development to us.
- First meet – we discuss your idea/concept/feature and gather initial requirements
- You receive a requirements specification, provided by Deverything™.
- We go together through the specification. We check off point by point, clarifying any that makes you feel doubtful.
- Deverything™ uses the specification to start building a demo concept that will be shared with you within a few weeks.
- The demo is a perfect way for you to realise improvements missing in the specification. It also helps you see and feel comfortable with the end product.
- We go back to step 3 with those changes and repeat the process until completion.
- At this point you are a happy customer that got exactly what you wanted, needed and expected since you were a part of the process all the way from conception to delivery.
Full development responsibility
Let Deverything™ take full development responsibility on your project or idea
Faster time to market
Deverything™ has existing delivery engines to cut down on time to setup and deliver new projects. We combine this with our experienced developers to get your product to the market as fast as possible.
Working in an agile workflow makes you, as a customer, more involved in the process from planning to delivery.
We can host the final product on our state-of-the-art servers.