C# / .Net Developer
Are you a person who is driven by development, wants to work with the latest technology, wants to continuously keep on developing yourself and your skillset and who is driven to keep on moving forward? Do you think that the opportunity to work on different assignments, get to know new people, techniques, and industries sounds exciting?
Then this consulting role is something for you. As a consultant, you are building a network that will benefit you throughout your whole professional life. You will have a varied work environment, but with the security of one and the same employer.
As a consultant at Deverything, you will be offered a varied work life, at a company that strives to make sure that you are continuously developing to get better and keep on learning, at a small company that sees them self as a family and where you are involved in shaping the company’s future.
Right now, Deverything is looking for an experienced C# / .Net developer. Do you have a degree in computer technology/computer science, have several years of work experience in software development and have worked with .NET Core, REST API, Unit testing and Mock frameworks alternatively corresponding techniques, then this may be your next challenge. Apply today!
Deverything is looking for an experienced developer who has experience from working in agile teams, who understand the value of test-driven development and that continuous delivery leads to quality and good output. Your code follows the SOLID principles and you have no trouble separating your components from web services. You are no stranger to software such as the Service (SaaS) and have experience from Cloud, developing APIs for consumers and have extensive knowledge of .Net webservices. Today, most of our assignments are within automotive, telecom and aerospace industries.
A Typical Week
- You'll brainstorm with Product Owners and Architects to conceptualize new features
- You'll collaborate with other software engineers in an agile environment
- You'll learn about new web technologies and discuss potential solutions to problems
- You'll continuously deliver software to clouds, even in production
To qualify for the role as a C# / .NET developer at Deverything, you have post-secondary education in Computer Science/Computer Engineering. You have several years of work experience in software development in C# / .NET (min 2.5). Besides the above, you have good knowledge in English, both in speech and writing.
Furthermore, you have documented experience from:
- .NET core
- .NET MVC
- Entity framework with LINQ
- Message queues (MSMQ / Azure servicebus or similar)
- Consuming and exposing web services from .NET (REST / SOAP)
- Unit testing (NUnit / XUnit)
- Mock framework (Moq eller liknande)
- Relational database ( MS SQL Server / Oracle / PostGreSQL)
- Version control (Git)
Det är ett plus (men inte krav) om du har erfarenhet från:
- CI Servers (Jenkins or similar)
- NoSql databases
- Python or any other programming language
- Test frameworks (Load tests, Security, Integration)
- Automation framework (Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Cloud (Azure, AWS, Google)
- Power Shell
- Azure Devops Server
As a person, you are analytical, self-propelled and driven - you get energy from taking on a challenge and the opportunity to improve. You are a forward striker who uses your experience and creativity to solve problems. We want you to be passionate about C# / .NET development and share your knowledge, you have the ability to collaborate and enjoy working in a continuously changing environment. For us, it is important that all skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.